Remember the Titans has some of
the best quotes out there, and you know you love to quote them! So send in your
favorite Titan quotes and read quotable quotes from others. Here are some of the
favorite quotes that you have sent in. I apologize if these are not direct
quotes. I have put them in almost exactly as they were sent to me. A yellow star at the end indicates
another person who has sent in the same quote. Enjoy!
in your favorite quote now!
You fumble the football and I will break my foot off in your
John Brown hind parts and then you will run a mile.- Coach Boone
Once you get on that bus you ain't got no mamma no more; you
got your brothers on the team and you got your daddy, now you know who your
daddy is don't you? Gerry, if you want to play on this team you'll answer me
when I ask you, who is your daddy! Who's your daddy? Who's your daddy?- Coach
I know I don't have to ask, but, I will. What do you
think of this one? - Alan Bosley ***
Boone: Why are you smiling? Petey: Because I
like football. Football's fun. Boone: You think football's fun? Petey: Yes I think--
Boone: You think?! First you smile, then
you think? You still think football is fun? Petey: Yes--no. Boone:
Football isn't fun anymore, now is it? Petey: Zero fun, sir. Boone:
Alright now listen up, cause I'm gonna tell you how much...FUN you're gonna
have this season. (Not word-for-word) *
You're killing me Petey, you're killing me! - Coach Boone
I was afraid of you, Julius. I don't understand what I was
afraid of. Now I only know I was only hating my brother. - Gerry Bertier *
Does the term "cruel and unusual punishment" mean
anything to you?!?! - Blue Stanton
Attitude reflect leadership, captain.- Julius Campbell
Cool out! - Blue Stanton
happened to you, Lastik? Lastik: I just gave my mamma a piggy back
and she weighs twice as much as I do!! Gerry: Now that's a mamma
I know ya wanna leave me, but I refuse to let you go. If I
have to beg and plead for your sympathy, I don't mind cuz you mean that much
to me. Ain't too proud to beg. - Lewie Lastik
- Gerry Bertier: Left Side!!!! Julius Campbell:
Strong Side!!!! **
- You know what I want.... - Ronnie
- Coach, I can't make that pitch - Ronnie
"Sunshine" Bass *
- I'm gonna hit you so hard, ooh boy, you gonna
need a new haircut, you understand me? Ahahaha! Let's
play! - Gerry Bertier *
- Gerry: What do you want, man? Sunshine:
You know what I want. *
- Sunshine, Sunshiiine - Petey
- I'm not playing! I'm accessorizing! -
- Blue: Coach we been out here all day. We need
a water break. Boone: What did you say? Blue: I said we need a water
break. Boone: You need a water break. Water is for cowards. Water is
for washing blood off that uniform and you don't get no blood on my uniform,
boy, you must be outside your mind!! We are going to do up-downs until Blue
is no longer tired and thirsty.
- Boone: What are we?! Team: Mobile!
Agile! Hostile! Boone: Will you ever quit?! Team: NO! We
want some mo', we want some mo', we want some mo'!!!!
- Gerry: Let me ask you somethin' Mr.
Campbell. Julius: Uh-huh. Gerry: What kinda power you got?
Julius: Aww, man you know I got some soul power. Gerry: What kinda power you
got?! Julius: What kinda question is that!? You know I got some soul
power! Now let me ask you somethin' Mr. Bertier. Gerry:
Uh-huh. Julius: How strong are you? Gerry: I'm too
strong! Julius: How strong are you?! Gerry: I'm too strong!!
- Listen, and take a lesson from the dead. If we
don't come together right now, on this hollow ground, we will surely be
destroyed. And maybe, oh I don't know, maybe we can learn to play this game
like men. - Coach
- Sometimes life's just hard...for no reason at
all - Carol Boone
- This team has taught this town how to trust
the soul of a man, rather than the look - Coach Yoast
- Before we reach for hate, always, always, we
remember the Titans - Sheryl Yoast
- "Reflection is the better part of a
champion." - the locker room mirror
- You can shut up too. - Julius Campbell
- You look like a bunch of fifth grade sissies
after a cat fight! You got anger, son - That's good. You
got aggression - That's even better. Football is about controlling
that anger, harnessing that aggression into a team effort to achieve
perfection. - Coach Boone
- Defense, get on the ball like a hungry man on
a Christmas ham. - Coach Yoast
- He's just been getting beat all day like he
stole something. - Sheryl Yoast
- I don't whether you are black, green, blue,
white, or orange...I want my defensive players on this bus, those
going out for offense on that bus. - Coach Boone
- You taught the city to trust the soul of a
man, rather than the looks. - Coach Yoast to Coach Boone
- I don't care if you don't like each
other...but you will respect each other! - Coach Boone
- Fight!!!! - Alan Bosley **
- Gerry: Honesty? You want honesty? Alright,
honestly, I think you're nothin'. Nothin' but a pure waste of God given
talent. You don't listen to nobody, man. Not even Doc or Boone. Shiver push
on the line every time, man, and you blow right past 'em. Push 'em, pull
'em, do something. You can't run over everybody in this league and every
time you do, you leave one of your teammates hanging out to dry, me in
particular. Julius: Why should I give a hoot about you? Huh? Or anybody else
out there. You wanna talk about a waste, you're the captain, right? Gerry:
Right. Julius: Captain's supposed to be the leader, right? Gerry:
Right. Julius: You got a job? You been doing your job? Gerry: I've
been doing my job. Julius: Then why don't you tell your white buddies
to block for Rev better 'cause they've not blocked for him, worth a plugged
nickel and you know it! Nobody plays. Yourself included. I'm supposed to
wear myself out for the team?! What team?! No, no, what I'm gonna do is, is
I'm gonna look out for myself and I'm gonna get mine. Gerry: See man,
that's the worst attitude I've ever heard. Julius: Attitude reflect
leadership, Captain. ***
- I know I don't have to ask . . . but, I will .
. . - Alan Bosley *
- In Virginia, high school football's a way of
life. It's bigger than Christmas day. My daddy coached in Alexandria. He
worked so hard, my mama left him, but I stayed with coach, he needed on the
field. Up until 1971 in Alexandria, there was no race mixing. Then the
school board forced us to integrate. They combined the white school and the
black school, into one, called T.C. Williams High School. That summer
a black teenager was killed by a white store owner, and the city was on the
exploding. - Sheryl Yoast
- Put your hand down!- Coach Boone
- That goes for you too, Hippie Boy! -
- Julius: What's the matter??? Gerry: He kissed
- Officer: You caused enough damage. Clerk: This
is my store. Window Breaks: CRASH
- Gerry: Look what we got here, fellas...
a fruitcake. (Sunshine throws the ball and hits Gerry in the back) Julius
(laughing): Yeah, fruitcake...huh?
- In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater
even then the gods, they ruled their universe with absolute power.
Well, that football field out there tonight, that's our universe...Lets rule
it like Titans! - Coach Boone
- Why you laughing, Jerry Buck? You need to tell
your mama to shave them ole legs of hers, bro, and when she's done maybe
Campbell's mama can borrow the razor and shave the nasty ole back of hers,
bro. - Blue Stanton
- This is high school football, not the
- Gerry: NOOOOO! Nurse: What happened, Gerry?
Gerry: Do NOT come in here!!! *
- I don't see any live stock around here so I
don't know what you talkin' bout. - Petey Jones
- Alice are you blind? Can't you see that he's
my brother? -Gerry Bertier
- Coach I'm hurt, I'm not dead. -Gerry Bertier
- Now, I don't want them to gain another yard!
YOU BLITZ ALL NIGHT! If they cross the line of scrimmage, I'm going to take
every last one of you out. You make sure that they *remember* FOREVER the
night they played the Titans! - Coach Yoast **
- You better use your x-ray vision, Superman,
and look right through it cause it ain't coming down - Julius Campbell
- I run 6 plays, split veer, like
Novocain. Just give it time, always works. -Coach Boone
- There's a fine line between tough and crazy
and you're flirtin' with it. - Coach Yoast
- Titans on 3..1 2 3... TITANS! - the Titans
- I have the right to refuse service to
anybody. Yup. That even means you, hippie boy. - restaurant
- Petey: I hate to be the ones to break ya'll's
hearts but Sunshine's from California. Girl: Yeah, a California dream-boat!
Petey: No, SUNSHINE's from CALIFORNIA. Guy: You talkin' to my girl? Petey: I
don't see any livestock around here, so I don't know what you talkin' bout.
- That's a Mama joke! - Gerry Bertier
- When something unexpected comes along...you
just gotta pick up and go with it..- Gerry Bertier
- Sunshine, Sunshiiine - Petey Jones
- I will not scratch my head unless it itches, I
won't dance unless I hear music, I will not be intimidated! -
Coach Boone *
- Do NOT come in here! - Gerry Bertier
- Well, I guess now we've met - Emma Hoyt
- Blue : So, Petey, how many yards you figure
you'll get this season? Petey: I'm not one to brag, but I figure about a
- Mamma, are all white girls that crazy? - Nikki
- Good luck, Julius. - Emma Hoyt
- You can't be hurt like this...you Superman -
- We are the Titans... mighty, mighty Titans!!!!
- The Titans
- There's too much male bonding going on in here
for me...I'm out......you dig... - Anonymous Titan
- Everywhere we go, everywhere we go, people
wanna know, people wanna know, who we are, who we are, so we tell them, so
we tell them, WE ARE THE TITANS, WE ARE THE TITANS, THE MIGHTY MIGHTY
TITANS, THE MIGHTY MIGHTY TITANS....WOO AHH OH YAH WOO AHH OH YAH.... - The
- Alice, are you blind? Don't you see the
family resemblance? That's my brother. - Gerry Bertier
- We're gonna
get old, we're gonna get fat, and there ain't gonna be any more of this
black-white between us. - Julius Campbell
- Man, why you talkin' about Bertier's mama like
that? - Blue
- Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye...
- The Titans
- Julius: Blue... Shut up... I don't wanna see
your smilin', shufflin', hello-y'all, minstrel show singin' on this
bus...Gary: Got that right. Julius: You can shut up too.
- You're over-cooking my grits, Coach - Coach
- Petey Jones, running back, THE running back
y'all! - Petey Jones
- Ray: And what's your Daddy's name? You do have
a Daddy right? Petey: Yes, I have a father, and his name is Eric.
- Coach Boone: How many feet are in a mile?!?!
How many feet are in a mile?!?!?! Petey: I don't know sir. Coach
Boone:5,280 feet!!!! Now I want you to pick up that ball and run every one
of them!! You're killin' me Petey!
- Gerry! Alan! If you ever want to play for me
again, then you better get in the car right now! - Coach Yoast
- This is not a democracy; It is a dictatorship.
I am the law. - Coach Boone
- Gerry: What kind of power you got? Julius:
Soul power! How strong are you? Gerry: Too strong!!
- You look like a bunch of fifth grade sissies
after a cat fight! You got anger, son - That's good. You got aggression -
That's even better. Football is about controlling that anger, harnessing
that aggression into a team effort to achieve perfection. - Coach Yoast
- Julius: What you doing here man? Lewie: Eating
lunch. Julius: I see you eating lunch but why you eating over here?
Why don't you go over there, eat wit your people? Lewie: I don't
have any people, Julius Rev: Yeah, man, he's just a light skinned brother! Julius:
Yeah, and I'm just a dark skinned cracker Blue: hmm hmm hmm hmm Julius:
C'mon, Blue, let me eat! Rev: Lord, we come before you today and ask
to soften big Julius Campbell's heart... Ray: Look at that traitor....and
Rev, he better be praying I block for his black behind.... Gerry: Yeah, but
Ray if you don't block you ain't gonna start. Ray: I'll start; I'll
just bide my time Coach Boone: Lastik! I want you to tell me somethin' 'bout
one of your black teammates... Lewie: Sir, yes, sir! I'm roomin' with Blue,
sir, and I noticed that he wears those leopard-spotted underwears.....
bikini style, sir. . . Coach Boone: Alright, okay, why don't you tell me
about someone whose not your roommate.... Lewie: Sir, I eat lunch with
Rev, that Jerry Harris, sir. People call him Rev cuz he's always abiding he
won't take a foul tongue, sir! Coach Boone: And what does Rev plan to do
after high school? Lewie: I dunno, go to college and all that, I guess...
Coach Boone: What about you , you going to college? Lewie: Not me,
Coach...(.....) Coach Boone: So what kind of music is the Rev into? Lewie:
Oh! Me and Rev both dig on the Temptations....I know you wanna leave me but
I refuse to let you go, if I gotta pray, plead for your sympathy, I don't
mind cuz you mean that much to me... ain't to proud to beg!!!
- Not now, not now!! - Sheryl Yoast
- Nurse: Only kin's allowed in here Gerry:
Alice, don't you see the family resemblance? He's my brother.
- You better
be comfortable down there...Real comfortable - Julius Campbell